Collection of Personal Information
We may collect personal information from you when you use our website, such as your name, email address, and IP address. We may also collect information about your device, such as the type of device you are using, the operating system, and the browser.
Use of Personal Information
We use the personal information we collect to:
- Provide and improve the services we offer on our website, such as delivering content and personalized recommendations.
- Communicate with you about your account and the services we offer.
- Analyze how you use our website to help us improve the user experience and optimize the performance of our website.
Sharing of Personal Information
We do not sell or share your personal information with third parties for their marketing purposes. We may share your personal information with third parties for the following purposes:
- To comply with legal requirements, such as a court order or subpoena.
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of Decrypted Trading, our users, and the public.
We will retain your personal information for as long as is necessary to provide the services you have requested or for as long as we have a legitimate business interest in retaining the data. We will delete your personal information when it is no longer needed or when you request that we delete it.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is completely secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Under the GDPR, you have certain rights with regard to your personal information, including the right to:
- Request access to your personal information.
- Request correction or deletion of your personal information.
- Object to the processing of your personal information.
- Request the transfer of your personal information to a third party.
You can exercise these rights by contacting us using the contact information provided below.
Our website is not intended for children under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 16. If you are a parent or guardian and you believe that your child under the age of 16 has provided personal information to us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will delete the information as soon as we become aware of it.
California Privacy Rights
Under California Civil Code Section 1798.83, California residents have the right to request information from us regarding the manner in which we share certain categories of personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please contact us at email@example.com.
Your personal information may be transferred to and processed in countries other than the country in which you reside. These countries may have data protection laws that are different from the laws of your country.
If you have a complaint about our handling of your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will work to resolve the issue as soon as possible. If you are not satisfied with our response, you can contact the data protection authority in your country.